Do you have a passion for sustainable development? Do you want to contribute to the fight against climate change by joining a firm at the heart of the worldwide energy transition? Are you a natural leader who wants to support a team in achieving its objectives? We want to meet you!
What You Will Do
At Econoler, the mission of the Operations Manager is to establish, achieve, and monitor strategic objectives to ensure the group is optimally operating. Reporting to the International Director, you will work with the International group on leading and participating in a variety of projects all over the world to assist clients in achieving the energy transition.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Maximize productivity by optimally using resources (human, financial, material, temporal, and informational) and coordinating exchanges with other groups in the firm;
- Monitor the evolution of International group projects (project management and execution, cost-effectiveness, client satisfaction, issues to be resolved, etc.);
- Supervise and support all group employees to ensure improved performance (training, integration, motivation, monitoring, support, and evaluation);
- Participate in establishing quarterly and annual objectives for the International group and its staff;
- Participate in establishing and communicating group performance indicators;
- Prepare and lead weekly group meetings.
- Create and foster a positive, collaborative, and productive team culture aligned with the values and policies of the firm;
- Supervise a dozen professionals (engineering, finance, economics) and exchange frequently with them to ensure proper performance and professional development;
- Develop resource training and progress plans in collaboration with the International Directors and with the support of the HR Advisor;
- Participate in the recruitment process for International group positions;
- Manage and supervise the onboarding process of new employees into the group.
- Review, optimize, and maintain the project management standards of the group;
- Provide continuous training to team staff on the project management standards;
- Support project managers when necessary;
- Take charge of project management when necessary.
What We Are Looking For
- Engineering, administration, international relations degree or training, or in a related field, or equivalent experience;
- Ten (10) to twelve (12) years of experience with at least five years in a similar position.
- Experience in international team management;
- Experience in large-scale international project management;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Ability to easily communicate;
- Proactivity and autonomy;
- Interest and skills in managing staff;
- Positive leadership;
- Developed organizational and collaboration skills.
- Mastery of other languages, both spoken and written (Spanish, Portuguese);
- Training in project management;
- Mastery of Office Suite and its O365 applications;
- Master’s degree.
What We Offer
The well-being and fulfillment of our employees are essential to our success, and we are pleased to offer:
- Flexible work schedules;
- Flexible work locations – we have offices in Quebec City, Montreal and Toronto, plus working from home;
- Opportunities for internal development;
- Continuous training tailored to your professional aspirations and needs;
- Flexible vacation;
- Reimbursement of public transit fees;
- Modular insurance plan with contribution;
- RRSP with contribution;
- Active social club.
Having implemented 5,000 projects in more than 160 countries, Econoler has been a leader in energy efficiency and the fight against climate change for more than 40 years. What is our greatest asset? Our team is! Comprised of specialists with multiple talents, visionaries, and inspiring managers, it is thanks to our team that we provide and maintain excellence in our consulting services.
By banking on our strengths and complementary areas of expertise, we innovate with one common goal: Fight against climate change and foster economic development by investing in energy efficiency.
Joining Econoler means giving purpose to your work and being part of an ingenious, audacious, and passionate team!
Find out more at econoler.com/careers.
Econoler is an employer that guarantees equal opportunity. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Energy | Expertise | Efficiency