Building Systems Technician - HVAC
As a Building Systems technician at Matrox, your mission will be to manage third party installations and software, perform preventative maintenance, emergency repair, testing, commissioning and limited engineering. He/she will also provide user support across a wide range of mechanical building systems from simple to moderately complex in nature.
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing commercial building systems.(HVAC, Compressors, Vacuums, UPS, Lighting automation);
- Performing corrective and preventative maintenance tasks;
- Identifying and installing new equipment retrofit opportunities;
- Maintaining AutoCAD plans;
- Installation and commissioning of projects;
- Programming of different devices using KMC, and Backnet;
- Follow up with all employee requests.
- 1-year experience in HVAC or Automation, and understanding of Backnet and controls;
- Technical College Diploma in Building Operations or any relevant technical discipline;
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills for electronics, programming and systems operation;
- Knowledge of the most recent Microsoft office;
- Workable knowledge in AutoCAD and Visio;
- Excellent customer relationship skills;
- Team oriented individual with demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and self-directed;
- Formal programming training and/or knowledge of server-based systems on various operating systems will be considered an asset.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
High Technology Engineering Company