Registered Energy Advisors
About the Opportunity:
- Knowledge or experience in Building Science, Home Construction or Home Inspections
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication, highly organized, attention to detail with a positive attitude and interest in the Energy and Environment sectors
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Highly developed math and computer skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Web Based Applications with an aptitude to learn internal software and relevant applications
Further Requirements and Qualifications
- Completion of a criminal background check
- Valid Ontario driver’s license, full G required
- Access to a personal insured vehicle as well as being able to travel to surrounding communities along with general and automotive liability coverage.
- Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Acquisition and maintenance of Registered Energy Advisor Certification with NRCan.
- Successful completion of the Foundation Level Exam is required prior to training. Additional training provided by Green Communities Canada (Service Organization) is required.
- For complete information on training, please see this brochure
How to apply:
Qualified candidates are invited to email their cover letter and resume in one PDF file to the Executive Director, Giuliana Casimirri, firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Video or phone interviews will be scheduled during business hours. Please include with your cover letter and resume a list of professional references. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Green Venture is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate any needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code as requested.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Green Venture empowers Hamiltonians to implement greener practices in their homes and communities to make our city a climate champion.