Sales and Outreach – Energy Efficiency Programs and Services
The Role (Part-Time or Full-Time Positions Available)
We are looking for an individual in experience with recruitment, outreach, and sales to help us recruit buildings owners and operators to participate in energy efficiency programs. The role includes recruitment for programs that are free to participants and sales for services with fees.
The role includes:
- Work with the team to identify and qualify prospective leads.
- Conduct sales calls, both warm and cold to existing and new program participants/clients.
- Conduct email marketing.
- Deliver in-person outreach/sales (events, meetings with prospective clients, etc.)
- Deliver formal and informal presentations.
- Track activities in an outreach and sales database.
- Work with the program team to identify strategic outreach and sales opportunities.
- Pass off qualified leads to team for enrolment in programs or proposal for service.
- Work independently and in collaboration with team members.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ related experience in outreach and/or sales.
- Experience selling to building owners/managers of multi-unit residential buildings an asset.
- Other marketing and social media skills an asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience with building energy efficiency is not a requirement, but a strong asset.
Who You Are:
- You are outgoing, confident and sales motivated.
- You are skilled and experienced at generate leads, setting up meetings (in person/phone) and effectively selling a service.
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently and can work as part of a collaborative team
- You enjoy speaking and interacting with people and can deliver sales presentations.
- You are an excellent communicator and have strong written and verbal communications skills (in English).
- You are an active listener with the ability to listen to potential program participants/clients to understand their needs and then help find them a perfect solution.
- You are organized and able to track work done and plan proactively for next steps.
- You want to support the transition to a clean energy economy.
- You work hard, but also prioritize work-life balance. You make sure your work is top quality and your deadlines are met, while still making time to pursue your personal passions.
Work Location: Work from home with some field work for sales and periodic in-person team meetings (in Vancouver). Candidates should be based in the Lower Mainland of BC.
Work Availability: Part time or full-time positions available. Flexibility as to hours/days worked.
Why Join FRESCo?
- Be part of and learn from an industry leader in energy efficiency and decarbonization.
- Ability to work from home.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible work hours for a good work-life balance.
- Be part of a collaborative, supportive, diverse, and dynamic team.
If you have the required experience, are based in the Lower Mainland of BC and are available to start work in early November, please apply by November 20th. We thank all applicants, however only those selected for consideration will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.