Civil 3D Designer, Water and Wastewater
WSP is currently seeking a motivated Civil 3D Designer for our Vancouver office. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 5-8 years of progressive experience of delivering 2D & 3D AutoCAD/Civl3D and Revit drawings for municipal engineering.
- We value and are committed to upholding a culture of Inclusion and Belonging
- Our Flexible Work Policy – we recognize the importance of balance in our lives and encourage you to prioritize the balance in yours. We will support you on and off the job so you can be fully present in both your work and home lives.
- A Canadian success story - we're proud to wear the red and white of this beautiful country and show the world what Canada has to offer.
- Enhance the world around you - from the environment to the highways, to the buildings and the terrain, WSP is the fabric of Canada.
- Outstanding career opportunities - we're growing and pushing ourselves every day to be greater than yesterday - we're open to your ideas and trying new things.
- A phenomenal collaborative culture and a workforce filled with genuinely good people who are doing humbly important work. Come find out for yourself what it's like to be a part of our journey.
We offer attractive pay, flexible work options, a great corporate culture, comprehensive and employee-focused benefits including virtual healthcare and a wellness platform as well as great savings programs, and a clear vision for the future.
A day in the life:
- Apply your significant experience of Water & Wastewater based civil engineering projects
- Demonstrate excellent Civil3D knowledge on Water & Wastewater projects including but not limited to preparation of Civil3D surface from survey data, create alignments, plan & profiles, sections & details, assemblies & sub-assemblies, corridors and pipe network utilizing Xref and Data Shortcuts features
- Draft lift stations, pump stations and other mechanical equipment associated with Water & Wastewater utilities in Civil3D adhering to company BIM/CAD standards.
- Provide support for plotting and electronic file submissions
- Apply Clients' CAD/ Design Standards when producing model & drawings
What you'll bring to WSP ...
- 5+ years of experience delivering 2D & 3D AutoCAD Drawings on schedule and on budget
- Fully conversant with AutoCAD Civil3D and working knowledge on Revit with Water & Waste water related experience
- Have a strong track record and proven working history of Civil3D
- Have extensive project experience within Water & Waste water and Infrastructure works
- Working knowledge on Recap and InfraWorks
- Worked on large projects using BIM360 & ProjectWise collaboration platforms
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- The successful candidate will possess a certificate/degree from an accredited technical training school or community college of design and drafting and have experience in multi-disciplinary projects as related to Water and Wastewater market segments
- Must be a team player and work well within a team environment
- Highly motivated and hard working
Your application has been successfully submitted.