Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
GHD has an excellent opportunity for Senior Advisor, Asset Management opportunity to be located in one of our Toronto, Waterloo, or Markham offices.
- Responsibilities:The role of the Senior Advisor is to play a leadership role in growing the GHD Advisory and specifically Asset Management capabilities in Canada with a focus on Energy, Urban, Environment, Water and Transportation clients.
- Role to be based in Canada and Greater Toronto Area – Location flexible but needs to be aligned to key GHD locations and business priorities
- This role leads and assists in the technical delivery and management of Asset Management projects in Eastern Canada, Ontario and across Canada, and in support of GHD advisory across North America and Global.
- Bring an understanding of Natural Asset Management projects and ability to handle Natural Asset Management programs.
- The professional assists and contributes to securing a pipeline of work for the Group in line with that group’s business plan, under the direction of the Asset Management Leader
- Technical development and delivery
- To define the requirements and play a proactive role in building an Asset Management delivery team located in Eastern Canada and Ontario regions aligned to clients and business growth strategies
- Provide direction and mentoring to develop team members and contribute to the overall functioning of the Business collaterals.
- Ethical leadership on Asset Management projects as required and direction and input on tenders/bids or proactive client proposals
- Establish and manage relationships, with Clients, Project Directors and Project Managers
- To be a proactive member of the North America and Global Asset Management business bringing leadership, innovation and positive contribution to the maturity of the GHD Asset Management proposition
- The Senior Advisor has a strong project delivery expectation passionate about Asset Management that assists senior Advisory and core business staff through carrying out professional service tasks of appropriate scope and complexity.
- This includes but is not limited to the project delivery efforts for Asset Management and the wider GHD Advisory Business Activity and supporting the Business Activity to expand and increase market penetration.
- Promote relationships with existing and potential clients. Increase business by improving client relationships and strengthening repeat business through outstanding client service.
- Support Asset Management Leader in contributing to business development initiatives, attending client meetings, developing opportunities, supporting the maintenance of team opportunity pipeline
- Act as Project Manager on appropriate projects
- Building effective relationships with existing GHD service lines and develop a proactive solution driven approach
- Contribute to the refinement of existing and contribution to the development of new asset management tools, approaches and concepts.
As a diverse and inclusive organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, GHD will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are committed to addressing the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and communities.