Technician - Building Mechanical
Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people who like people, to brilliant minds, tomorrow’s visionaries, challenge seekers, collaborators, and those with an entrepreneurial spirit in their DNA.
At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where everyone’s ideas and perspectives are welcomed and encouraged, a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on projects that rally our team together, where you can proudly become a company shareholder.
At CIMA+, we give you the freedom and flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
At the end of the day, we’re proud to be able to say that when you join CIMA+, we’ll welcome you into a place that you can call home.
The candidate will be required to perform load calculations and project plans for plumbing, fire protection, HVAC and other systems made by the designers. The person will be involved in a large airport project. The candidate will be involved at various levels of responsibility.
- Participate in the design of mechanical systems for institutional, commercial or industrial buildings including ventilation, air conditioning, heating and cooling, plumbing and fire protection, etc.
- Prepare technical drawings with AutoCAD and REVIT software
- Ensure follow-up of drawing preparation steps
- Conduct site visits and surveys, participate is some work supervision steps
- Recommend solutions for problem solving or technical issues
- Offer support to engineers, technicians and draftspersons in the team, for the completion of more complex tasks
- Diploma of college studies (DEC) in building mechanical systems, or an equivalent
- Knowledge of standards and codes governing building mechanical systems
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Mastery of REVIT software
- Mastery of the French/English language, both spoken and written
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite
- ASP Construction card, an asset
- Valid driver’s licence
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, and individuals with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
For more information about this job offer, please contact François Turcotte
Your application has been successfully submitted.