Senior Network Engineer/Professional
Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people who like people, to brilliant minds, tomorrow’s visionaries, challenge seekers, collaborators, and those with an entrepreneurial spirit in their DNA.
At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where everyone’s ideas and perspectives are welcomed and encouraged, a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on projects that rally our team together, where you can proudly become a company shareholder.
At CIMA+, we give you the freedom and flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
At the end of the day, we’re proud to be able to say that when you join CIMA+, we’ll welcome you into a place that you can call home.
The Communications Systems group believes in delivering value and excellence to clients, by working within a multi-disciplinary team to assess, design and deliver efficient and reliable communications networks & IT systems. The Network Engineer/Professional will leverage their skills, knowledge, and experience in IT and/or Telecommunications to contribute to completing projects on time and within budget in various markets such as Energy, Transportation, Water, Industrial and Telecommunications.
- System architecture, design, preliminary and detailed engineering
- Implementation, testing and technical hands-on assignments and projects as required
- Perform current-state/condition assessments
- Deploy, manage, monitor and design enterprise systems
- Ability to perform penetration testing and vulnerability assessments (an asset)
- Continued professional development through participation in internal and external learning opportunities
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering or equivalent education
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Minimum CCNP Security certified (or equivalent)
- Experience deploying, managing, monitoring routers, switches, firewalls and designing enterprise systems
- Enterprise Management of critical applications
- Experience working as a member of multi-disciplinary design teams
- Detailed knowledge of network concepts & network security
- Ability to clearly communicate complex architectures through the use of standard drawing tools
- Experience with VoIP is an asset
- Experience with wireless networks (an asset)
- Experience with NERC CIP V3 and 5 policy implementation, testing and program development (systems architecture, documentation, systematic reporting and data retrieval, etc.) (an asset)
- Understanding of Regulatory and Controls requirements such as: PCI, FFIEC, SOX, HIPAA, ISO 2700x, and NIST standard (an asset)
- A broad technical background is required with an emphasis in IT/OT networks & security
- Highly meticulous nature, strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan, prioritize, organize
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- English language proficiency. Bilingual with English & French (an asset)
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
For more information about this job offer, please contact Ibrahima Amadou
Your application has been successfully submitted.